Last Updated on
Are you an Earth Angel?
Have you spent your whole life feeling as though you are different and you can’t put your finger on what is it is or why it is?
You may have even felt like the odd one out in your family too? Don’t get me wrong you love them but you just feel so different on so many levels and at times you may even feel lonely. I totally understand all of these feelings and have spent my whole life trying to understand what was actually going on.
It wasn’t until I really embraced my Angelic connection at around the age of 40 when I actually hit rock bottom, that I started to understand the meaning of the term “Earth Angel”. You see it was drawn to my attention by a friend that I collected Angels. This was something I always done but really had not acknowledged it on any level at all. It was like my love of Angels was just a part of me and who I was.
This messenger delivered a moment that bought an epiphany of sorts. It was like a veil had been lifted from me that revealed who and what I really was and what energy I actually resonated with.
When I looked around my home there was Angels everywhere! There were Angel figurines, Angelic verses and pictures, there were even Angel statues in my garden and one on my shed. I had always had a deep faith but it really blew me away that I had not acknowledged or even been aware of the importance of Angels in my life.
From that moment on I started to pay attention to my innate Angelic qualities. I found the term “Earth Angel” and researched it at length but I always knew there was far more to this than anything I had found in my searches. I started to make notes many years ago and this brings me here at numerologist.com to write about it for the first time following one of our readers reaching out to me for clarification on this actual topic.
My knowing now, some 17 years later is, that “I am” what is referred to as an ‘Earth Angel’. This is the realm, the group of souls from which I incarnated from into the earth plane for this lifetime. I now know that are many other Earth Angels who have also come down to the earth from this realm at this time to bring about positive spiritual change for the world and for all the people that they touch. When I went to my first course on Angels many years ago it was so comforting to finally find others who were just like me!
So, if you have felt different all your life too, take a look at my following notes and see if this brings a light bulb moment for you.
Characteristics of an Earth Angel:
- *Often referred to as an ‘Angel’ beginning with your parents
- *Coloured highlights in their hair: dead giveaway
- *Loves sweet food such as lollies and cakes
- *Can struggle with weight gain
- *Can have addictions such as smoking, overeating, tea or coffee
- *Have big feet, hands and may be tall
- *Loves Angels and decorates using Angels and religious items
- *Appreciates beauty and beautiful objects around the home
- *Very creative, loves to cook, sew, doing craft, gardening, flower arranging, writing and marketing
- *Prefers to be at home rather than travel
- *Loves music, singing and especially loves Christmas Carols.
- *Will often sing in a choir as a child
- *Plays a musical instrument often by ‘ear’
- *Loves everything to do with Christmas and decorates the house and Christmas tree beautifully
- *Will be very talkative and loves to talk to anyone they meet even strangers
- *Loves to sit in a church
- *Has no fear of death
- *Believes in miracles
- *Manifests beautiful things easily
- *Loves beautiful words, poetry, verses and prayers
- *Loves and protect children. Will desire to have children
- *May take on huge family responsibilities this lifetime
- *Maybe the parent of a child with special needs or a disability
- *Can be telepathic with their children
- *Loves meditation, visualization and finds it easy to do
- *Very intuitive and can channel Angel messages easily
- *Prefers to keep very busy and doesn’t like to do ‘anything’
- *Needs their sleep, often sleeps 10 hours
- *Can channel during sleep and toss and turn a lot
- *Works in service areas & loves to volunteer.
- *Called to be a healer. Many nurses are Earth Angels
- *Learns or has an interest in alternative therapies
- *Loves crystals and understands crystal energies
- *Michael or Michelle
- *Gabrielle or Gabby
- *Mary, Mary-anne or other versions of Mary
Positive Qualities of an Earth Angel:
- *Has a deep faith
- *Has a beautiful energy and people love to be around them
- *Has many friends
- *Caring and kind. Would do anything for anyone
- *Genuine love of people
- *Very generous, loves to give presents
- *Gives without the need of reciprocation
- *Loves nothing more than giving anonymously
- *Prefers to give more than receive
- *Thinks that all people are good
- *Believes in fairness and will advocate for the underprivileged
- *Believes in miracles
Difficulties for Earth Angels
- *May worry a lot
- *Puts others before themselves
- *Perfectionist: does not like to make mistakes
- *Do not like to offend anyone
- *Is frequently shocked at how people behave
- *Does not understand when love is not returned to them
- *May take years to get over relationship breakdowns
- *May stay in a marriage far too long or have several serious relationships or marriages
- *May repeat the same lesson in relationships as they just don’t expect people to betray them
- *Dislikes news and current affair TV programs
- *Finds it very difficult to say ‘NO’
- *If they have to speak up, they will worry about what they have said for days
- *Will verbally go over and over something that is worrying them. This can be very annoying for family, partners, friends or work colleagues.
- *Finds it difficult to receive from others
I hope that this information brings some clarity to your life especially if you feel you are an Earth Angel.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog on numerologist.com
Feel free to leave me a question or a comment below.
Angel Blessings Michelle Newten
The Aussie Angel Lady