The New Year always holds promise of beautiful new beginnings and is an opportunity to reset your energy to one of positivity and joy. New Years resolutions have never done it for me at all, so some years ago I looked for an encouraging and achievable action that I could aim my attention towards with gusto that would actually result in a positive outcome. My Angels encouraged me to “keep things simple!”
The solution to the traditional New Years’ resolutions that always seem to lead to disappointment and discouragement became glaringly obvious. I was guided to find one simple ‘focus word’ to concentrate on for the following 12 months. This word is not just plucked out of thin air though. I found myself reviewing the previous year, jotting down in my Angel journal the good, the not so good and my hopes and wishes that hadn’t arrived for reasons that only my Angels were privy too. I required a positive focus that I could place my all-powerful intent onto to create the most magical year ever.
Discovering your Focus Word:
Here are some questions that you may like to ask yourself about the 2019 that will assist you to find the perfect powerful focus word for 2020:
- Was there a theme or repeating pattern that you this year?
- What lessons did you learn this year?
- In what areas of your life did you grow?
- What skills were you missing?
- What quality or characteristic would have helped you to navigate the year better?
Then it’s time to be brutally honest with yourself regarding 2020.
- Who do you want to become this year?
- How do you want to live in 2020?
- What would your perfect year look like?
- What do you like to manifest this year?
Now to achieve the most magical year of your life choose one simple word that is all-encompassing that you will decide to focus on for 2020. Your word may just come to you or you may need to journal and meditate a little for it to present in your mind. There is now a need to rush the process. Time spent in reflection is all-powerful for setting you up for success in 2020.
Activating your Focus Word:
Once you have chosen your ‘focus word’ you can become creative to amplify its energy. It is great to reflect regularly on your word throughout the year too.
- Create a screensaver for you phone or PC with your word
- Create a pretty image featuring your word and post it somewhere you will see it every day, for example in your office, your wardrobe or in the front of your diary.
- Place your word on your Angel Altar
- Carry your word with you in purse or handbag
Here are a couple of inspiring words for you to consider:
May 2020 be the most magical year ever & may the Angels bless you with abundance on all levels.
Ladies I personally invite you to join my closed face book group: Manifesting Prosperity and Abundance for Spiritual Women HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ManifestingProsperity/