Last Updated on
We’ve talked a lot about the vibrations of each number and one of the ways we can integrate the vibrations of each number into our lives on a daily basis is by using color.
As we know everything is energy and there are certain colors which vibrationally harmonize with the frequencies of each number.
For every number there is one primary color which fully activates the vibrational characteristics of the number. There are also secondary colors which can be used to subtly activate the energies and characteristics. Pretty sweet hey?! Lets check these out!
1. This is the vibration of leadership, independence, unity, focused concentration and action. To enhance these energies the primary color is RED. The secondary colors are crimson and apricot. These colors will support you in stimulating growth, enhancing your physical energy, determination, passion and excitement
2. The vibration of cooperation, balance and harmony of inner worlds and outer environments. To enhance these energies the primary color is ORANGE. The secondary colors are gold, salmon and black. These colors will support you in learning endeavours, harmonizing relationships, developing relationships, happiness and success.
3. The vibration of communication, optimism, joy and self expression. To enhance these energies the primary color is YELLOW. The secondary colors are ruby and amber. These colors will support you in stimulating creativity, optimism, intellect and communication.
4. The vibration of foundations, structure, organization, grounding and logic. To enhance these energies the primary color is GREEN. The secondary colors are indigo, blue, brown and silver. These colors will support you in cultivating inner peace, relaxation, responsibility, growth, abundance and prosperity.
5. The vibration of change, movement, freedom and flexibility. To enhance these energies the primary color is BLUE. The secondary colors are pink and cherry. These colors will support you in developing greater patience, growth and tranquility.
6. The vibration of nurturing, home, responsibility, intuition and beauty. To enhance these energies the primary color is INDIGO. The secondary colors are orange and mustard. These colors will support you in activating your creativity, intuition, imagination and personal power.
7. The vibration of reflection, spirituality, knowledge and wisdom. To enhance these energies the primary color is VIOLET. The secondary colors are magenta and pearl. These colors will support you in mastering inner work, the realms of spirituality, intuition, psychic skills and vision.
8. The vibration of leadership, prosperity and authority. To enhance these energies the primary color is ROSE. The secondary colors are opal and ivory. These colors will support you in cultivating innovation, fulfilling big changes and stepping into powerful leadership.
9. The vibration of the collective human community, humanitarian, evolution of consciousness compassion and universal understanding. To enhance these energies the primary color is GOLD. The secondary colors are olive and red. These colors will support you in unlocking your inner wisdom, cultivating universal compassion and wealth.
The colors we are intuitively are drawn to each day hold keys to qualities we are either looking to develop or utilize and enhance throughout the days quest. There are many ways we can bring the energies of our power numbers into our experience and color is one of the fun and simple ways. Try playing with the different color vibrations in your wardrobe and notice how your energy unconsciously shifts. Share with us your experience playing with colors via our Facebook or Twitter! We’re curious!
And to learn more about how to color your life with numbers, receive your free numerology report, here.
Love in Numbers