Anyone can perform beauty spells! And in this modern age of advertising, selfies and social media, maybe more of us should be casting these kinds of powerful magical spells to, combat the constant comparisons?
Beauty spells are especially good for beginners, coming to magick or Wiccan practice for the first time.
How Do Beauty Spells Work?
One of the most delightful aspects of practicing magic is working with the vast array of healing herbs, plants, and elements found in nature. From coconut oil to crystals, nature provides us with a variety of herbal magic and elements to help heal our bodies, cleanse our energy, and lift our spirits. Yet not only do certain herbs, plants, and crystals help us to heal, they can help us to look and feel more beautiful, as well.
Beauty Magic is magick done with the intent to enhance radiant self-love, self-confidence, and inner magnetism. And there is nothing more powerful than having self-love and self-acceptance, right?
One of the best ways to feel more beautiful in your own skin, is to regularly practice the art of Beauty Magic. Yes, beauty spells needn’t be reserved for the days you feel decidedly awful! Beauty spells can be performed on a weekly basis, or even as part of your daily ritual practice. If you can manage this, you’ll begin see and feel a powerful change in your levels of self-confidence, self-love, and yes, beauty!
When you start to truly love and accept yourself, just as you are, you naturally radiate love to everyone who comes in contact with you. Society’s standards of beauty will fall away from your mind, as you become aware of your own unique imperfect perfection.
People who ritually practice beauty magic, in the form of beauty spells, develop an inner glow that in turn creates an outer magnetism that others find irresistible!
The best part is, practicing beauty magic is really simple! Below are a couple of my favorite ritual spells for beauty.
Soften your skin and increase its dewy radiance with this truly beautifying bath ritual!
- Rose Essential Oil (can be substituted with Rose Water)
- 1 Cup of Powdered Milk (or Powdered Coconut Milk)
- ½ Cup of Epsom salt (or Sea Salt)
- ¼ Cup of Dried Rose Pedals
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Pink Candle
- Light a pink candle in your bathroom. Feel how the color pink represents softness and romance. As you light your candle, begin to feel relaxed in your mind. You are a sacred and beautiful being, totally loveable and lovely, just as you are.
- Run warm water into your bath. As you do, add 4 drops of Rose oil into the water and say, “My heart blossoms with love. I am beautiful and everybody loves me.”
- Add a cup of powdered milk into the running water. As you do say, “Love is who I am. I am nourished by love and a magnet for love.”
- Add Epsom Salt to your running water. As you do say, “Love protects me at all times. I am safe to love fully.”
- Add dried rose petals to the bath. As you do say, “Love surprises and delights me.”
- Add honey to the running water. As you do say, “Sweetness, softness, and lighthearted joy fill my life now.”
- Soak in the warm luxurious rose milk bath for at least 20 minutes. Feel the nourishing milk softening your skin and opening your heart.
- Feel how truly beautiful you are!
Magic Crystal Beauty Oil
Use this powerful beauty oil to increase your magnetism!
- 1 small bottle with a cork (or small jar with lid)
- Vitamin E oil
- 5 dried Rose Buds, or Petals
- 1 small Clear Quartz crystal
- 1 small Rose Quartz crystal
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Gather your supplies and place them in front of you on your altar, sacred space or wherever you’re working.
- Place the dried roses into your bottle. With each rosebud you insert, name a quality about yourself that is beautiful. Don’t be modest! This is the time to boldly declare your beauty and worthiness to yourself and the world!
- Place the clear quartz into your bottle. This crystal will magnify your oil with its properties and power, drawing even more love to you.
- Place the rose quartz into your bottle. This will infuse your oil with the energy of love and romance.
- Place a few drops of Ylang Ylang oil into the bottle. This oil promotes happiness and smells lovely.
- Carefully pour Vitamin E oil into your bottle, leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Place the cork in your bottle. As you do say, “I am a beautiful magnet for love!”
- Dab a drop of your Magic Beauty Oil onto your wrists to increase your magnetism!
- Love and Blessings,