What Chakra is Being Healed this Week?
We are back to the 4th chakra for a second time this month which is the heart and is all about compassion and empathy for yourself and others.
- The color is green.
- The element of air.
- It is located at the heart.
How to know if your 4th Chakra is out of Alignment
- feeling shy
- having issues with social anxiety
- being overly critical of yourself or others
- feeling lonely
Tips to realign your 4th Chakra
- Get yourself a pet or lavish your attention on your pets.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter or anywhere really.
- Carry a jade or emerald crystal in your pocket.
- Buy a plant.
- Eat green… broccoli, green beans, and peas.
- Rub orange essential oil on your temples.
Question of the Week:
Do I go with my heart or against it? Am I ready to be the wise sage and lead others or am I still in training with much to learn?
Where is your energy best spent this week?
Our messages for this week are all about WISDOM, that wise old sage and really taking a look at what’s running through your mind; are you spending a lot of time worrying about trivial things? Hold that up to the question of “In 100 years from now is this going to matter?” Remember, that this too shall pass. One of my favorite lines from a movie is: If in the end, everyone is still alive it’s nothing but a bad day. I love that one, it’s so, so true.
It’s time to ask for help. This is not the time to go it alone. You need reinforcements. You need to engage all of your resources and ask for that support. Don’t make things harder than they need to be. I know I’m talking to you. Stop it! Just ask. Tell people what you need from them and enlist their help to make your life easier. It’s worth it.
This week you’re also being invited to stay focused. Laser focused on what it is that you want. Again, this is about maturity (this has been a theme for the month) you know when you’re young and foolish you kind of jump ahead and have a million things going on and you’re crazy, crazy, crazy?
As you move into those wiser years of your life you learn how to bring it all together and be more focused. You work on one project at a time and keep that end goal in mind. Pay attention to having too much stuff going on. Be sure you are taking one step at a time, don’t get ahead of yourself. Be patient. Slow and steady wins the race this week.
The questions that I want you to answer for me in the comments below are
- Do lead with my heart or do I tend to lead against my heart?” Does my mind interfere and logic take over and you begin to talk yourself out of it? Does that happen to you?
- What can I do to be more in touch and in tune with leading from my heart and living more of a heart-centered life? Your heart is really your intuition trying to guide and lead you.
- Am I ready to lead? Am I ready to step up and be the wise sage? What’s holding me back or stopping me?