Last Updated on
I was born with an inherent wisdom far beyond my years, which has revealed itself more and more to me over the years. This left me feeling lonely and alienated as I was growing up and I found it difficult relating to the people around me. I had no idea until fairly recently that this could be, in part, due to the fact that I could be a starseed.
I know it sounds crazy but following a recent channeled message in the middle of the night, I now feel that I might be part of a small percentage of society that originated from a galaxy called Andromeda, over 22 million light-years away. My soul has incarnated here on a mission to assist humanity through the ascension process into the Golden Age. Only somewhere in the vicinity of 800,000 humans have an Andromedan origin soul.
Who Are the Andromedan?
There are less Andromedan souls incarnated here than beings from our Milky Way Galaxy, but there are still more than from other galaxies.
Following some extensive research, it is understood that anyone with an Andromeda planetary origin seeks freedom. They lust after this feeling of freedom and often change jobs, homes or relationships in their search. At some point, they realize that the freedom they seek, and the feelings they often have of being trapped are not due to their actual circumstances. The true freedom they seek comes only from within. It is found only by developing self-love, and the inner spiritual self. The experienced Andromedan understands this and utilizes this wisdom to create a reality that enables these needs to be honored.
Overcoming Low Self-Confidence
Andromedans must work with issues of self-confidence and love. When these are developed, their inner freedom and spiritual connectedness will be rediscovered within. It is essential for them to trust and faith in themselves. Over time, the connection between self and God is solidified, enabling past life memories to flow and old talents to resurface. Many Andromedans unveil their true skills are linked to a spiritual pathway and become known as teachers and healers.
Those from Andromeda, can have a quiet demeanor but have a great potency and can deeply impact others with their presence. They can fear their own power and doubt their inner strength.
I’m not a big fan of labels but you have probably heard of Starseeds. They are highly evolved souls that have found a new home living here on Earth.
My “awakening” has been fairly gradual. But not everyone is as fortunate. Yours may have been more abrupt which can be extremely daunting. When I woke up, I could recall my soul purpose without any explanations.
The origins of Starseeds are many any varied (some from the Pleiades, Sirius or Orion etc) but their purpose is united, to be of service to mankind.
They are divided into many categories – indigo children, crystal and rainbow children – according to the years they were born and to their unique traits. I incarnated as a Beta Generation Indigo in 1972.
So what are the characteristics of a Starseed?
PERSONALITY TRAITS OF A STARSEED
1. You suffer from a sensation of homesickness which can lead to depression. It’s almost like you have a deep inner knowing that Earth isn’t your true home.
2. As a child, you somehow felt different, as though you were unique and those others couldn’t understand you. You likely felt separate from the world and that you didn’t fit in.
3. Your empathy for others is overwhelming and you have a special ability to uplift others. This can be through energy medicine and counselling. Sometimes, complete strangers will open up about their problems without even realizing it. Although you feel different from them, you have a natural gift to relate to their struggles.
4. You resonate with metaphysics and prefer to steer away from organised religions, preferring to follow your own beliefs about spirituality.
5. You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill but can sometimes struggle to find what you want to do with your life.
6. You have a history of paranormal or psychic experiences. You may have seen a UFO, had premonitions, felt presences, received telepathic communications or seen mysterious entities.
7. Your dreams are vivid, like epic phantasmagorical movies. They frequently seem otherworldly, as though your imagination has created an alternative paradigm.
8. Other people instinctually know that you are different from them so may be uncomfortable in your presence. This may make you even feel isolated within your own family. You might not have many friends, but those you do, understand you completely.
9. You have an aversion to war, violence or cruelty of any sort. You may also feel uncomfortable in large crowds where you may be subjected to volatile situations.
10. You are naturally drawn to animals, you understand them and they trust you. This is also the case with babies and small children. They find you engaging and are mesmerized by your presence.
11. You lust after freedom so may be naturally attracted to travelling the globe. You love aeroplanes and experiencing different cultures. It is an important lesson for you to learn that true freedom comes from within.
12. Your biggest lessons in this lifetime are of self-love and self-worth. You are also a catalyst for others to learn to love and accept themselves during the ascension of mankind.
Do you identify with any of those traits? Then perhaps you have also consciously agreed to guide humanity into the Golden Age Of Aquarius assisting them into release blocked emotions so they can experience greater joy and gracefully ascend.
Leave a few comments below to reveal the constellation you ‘feel’ you may have originated from…