Here is a Tarot card exercise using primarily the Major Arcana to help give you some insights on what theme may be best for you to focus on for the remainder of November. The Major Arcana is one part of the Tarot that symbolizes big concepts, and offers a more spiritual, “bigger picture” perspective than its counterpart, the Minor Arcana.
About Ellie Brucia
Ellie Brucia is a tarot & oracle card reader, sound healer and lover of plant magic. She has recently published a plant-based, magical cookbook called “Cooking Up Magic”. Also known as The Mer Priestess, she offers sound healing events in London and tarot readings for clients online and in-person that help to promote spiritual, personal development.
GET FIRST DIBS ON ALL THINGS ASTRO-NUMERO BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
WANT YOUR COSMIC GUIDE DIRECT TO YOUR INBOX? CLICK BELOW
Free Numerology Report
Customized to your exact birth date and name, this personalized numerology report will shed light on your core numbers and life purpose.
Subscribe to the Cosmic Current Podcast
- How Many Of These 6 Subconsciously Spiritual Things Have You Done During Lockdown? July 16, 2020
- 10 Spiritual Reasons Why Rose Quartz Will Unlock The Door To Deeper Revitalization! July 15, 2020
- The Numerology of First Dates: Discover Which Days Are Most Likely To Unlock Your Love’s Potential! July 14, 2020
- This Cancer New Moon Will Reveal How Your Emotions Are Your Secret Superpower (July 20/21, 2020) July 13, 2020
- The Celestial Titans Face-Off: What The Sun, Jupiter and Pluto Oppositions Mean For You July 13, 2020