Here is a Tarot card exercise using primarily the Major Arcana to help give you some insights on what theme may be best for you to focus on for the remainder of November. The Major Arcana is one part of the Tarot that symbolizes big concepts, and offers a more spiritual, “bigger picture” perspective than its counterpart, the Minor Arcana.
About Ellie Brucia
Ellie Brucia is a tarot & oracle card reader, sound healer and lover of plant magic. She has recently published a plant-based, magical cookbook called “Cooking Up Magic”. Also known as The Mer Priestess, she offers sound healing events in London and tarot readings for clients online and in-person that help to promote spiritual, personal development.
GET FIRST DIBS ON ALL THINGS ASTRO-NUMERO BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
WANT YOUR COSMIC GUIDE DIRECT TO YOUR INBOX? CLICK BELOW
Free Numerology Report
Customized to your exact birth date and name, this personalized numerology report will shed light on your core numbers and life purpose.
Subscribe to the Cosmic Current Podcast
- How Will This Week’s New Moon Encourage You To Expand Your Horizons? January 19, 2020
- If You Strongly Believe In These 6 Statements Then You’re A Rainbow Warrior January 19, 2020
- 10 Surprising Ways to Get Ahead of the Game with the Chinese New Year of the Rat January 19, 2020
- Episode #1: All Things Tarot With Vanessa Williams January 18, 2020
- Viva La Vida! 6 Bold Ways To Embrace The Revolutionary Energy Of The Aquarius New Moon (Jan 24, 2020) January 18, 2020