Welcome to Episode #5 of the Numerologist Podcast.
You may know today’s guest, Jessica McKay from her monthly Spirit Guide Readings with Numerologist. She’s a writer, intuitive counselor and spiritual teacher trained in the Toltec tradition of Miguel Ruiz and The Four Agreements. She is co-author of When Heaven Touches Earth – A Little Book of Miracles, Marvels and Wonders by James Van Praagh and others.
She also has a very special bond with her cat which she talks all about in this episode.
Here’s what we discuss:
- Jessica’s childhood as an empath & how it influenced her life
- How she met her spirit guides and how you can too
- How her relationships with the wrong men lead her to want to help others with their love lives
- The way she broke her toxic relationship cycle and met her husband
- The wisdom of her psychic cat
Looking for the Human-Animal Connection? Click Here
Your Special Podcast Gift:
As a thank you for joining us here on the Numerologist Podcast, we’re giving you access to a very special video report which delves into the deepest levels of your numerology chart to help you understand who you are.