Last Updated on
An In-Depth Look At The Meanings Behind Different Colors & How They Can Power-Up The Clues In Your Numerological Chart.
In this 4-part blog series, we’ll show you how to combine the power of color, crystals, and astrology with that of numerology to achieve far greater self-understanding and personal growth. In Part 1, we shared a few essential numerology basics and wisdom on how to power-up your numbers with a mixed medium self-profiling kit unlike anything you’ve seen before. In part 2 below, we reveal the meanings behind different colors and the ways they can be used to further decipher the clues in your numerological chart to reveal your complete Personality Profile. The use of crystals and gemstones is covered in Part 3, while astrological basics, along with details on how all of these great tools tie together, wraps up our series in Part 4
Color – Gaining Insider Insight Through A Rainbow Of Vibration
Every color has its unique wavelength and frequency. When you use color consciously, you can begin to access information that the intelligence of your body wants to share with you. You literally ‘tap in’ to the healing vibrations connected with each color, and embody the properties associated with them.
The colors you are attracted to at different times in your life give you ‘insider insight’ about where your inner being wants you to focus.
For example, if you notice a lot of red, this represents lessons related to foundations, stability, earthy needs, material and emotional security. At times when you don’t feel safe, protected or taken care of, you can use the color red to infuse the energy of security and basic needs into your life.
Here’s a chart to help you further understand the connection between specific colors and related life energies.
- Violet: Self knowledge and spiritual awareness, union of your higher self, awareness of higher consciousness states, beauty, creativity, inspiration, inner strength, purity of thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Indigo: Self Responsibility, responsible for one’s own life and creation, intuition, following the souls path and guidance, mysticism, understanding, imagination, psychic energies
- Blue: Self Expression, communication of needs, wants, desires, truth and purpose, knowledge and decisiveness.
- Green: Self Love, balance, self control, nurturing of self and others, unconditional giving and receiving, peace and harmony.
- Yellow: Self Worth, personality, ego, intellect, wisdom, clarity, self esteem, energy of perceiving and understanding.
- Orange: Self Respect, freedom to be yourself, seat of creation, creativity, emotional balance.
- Red: Self Awareness, survival, stability on the earthly plane, connects energy to the physical body, physical vitality, foundations.
Have you got a particular color that you’re more drawn to than others? Which is it and what does it mean to you? Let us know in the comments below!
In Parts 3 and 4 of this series (released very soon), we’ll dive into the secrets of crystals and astrology and the ways they can be used to further decipher the clues in your numerological chart to reveal your complete Personality Profile.
Stay tuned for Part 3 of this Self-Profiling Series, it will be ready soon.
Dawn & The Numerologist Team