How To Use The Crystal Colorscope
The Crystal ColorScope is an interactive oracle inviting you to intuitively select a crystal with a message that is relevant for you in this moment. Use the crystal you choose to help focus on what is most needed for your success and peace of mind during this month. You can use the actual crystal or tune into its essence using a photo, or simply call on the crystal’s energy to infuse your auric field and life with its qualities.
Before You Play The Video
1. Focus on the question, “What does my soul most want me to know right now?”
2. Then using your intuition select either Number 1, 2, or 3, for a crystal-inspired message for your month ahead.
3. Watch the video, listen to the first crystal for everyone and see how that flavors your month, then when prompted move your play cursor to the right spot to watch your message.
If you missed it, here are the times for your Crystal Colorscope Message. Just move the play cursor at the bottom of the video to the right minute and second!
⇾ If you picked 1 – 5:10
⇾ If you picked 2 – 8:35
⇾ If you picked 3 – 12:50
This is an active month. There is lots happening in the cosmos and while there are a number of major aspects I am particularly interested in the ones on 20th March. In the northern hemisphere this date means the return of the sun, in the southern part of the planet it is a return to the darkness. On this same day there is a New Moon in Pisces, a water sign that embraces deeply profound emotions, psychic powers and a vivid imagination. It is my star sign so I am pretty familiar with its qualities. The New Moon symbolizes new beginnings, the start of something that is reflected by the sign its in. That’s not all though. Every year around this time there is a solar eclipse, this one landing on… …you guessed it! The 20th of March.
So What Does All This Mean?
Let’s imagine this is all about color. The Sun would be gold, the Moon is silver, so the eclipse is probably black, white and grey all at the same time. When I “feel” into this array of colors there is the sense of some amazing opportunities coming to light. The silver energy is about memory so each of us could experience some kind of awakening, a remembering maybe of who we are and why we came? Or maybe the memory of a previous existence. Eclipses often denote awakening, they involve the sun and the moon anyway, but this one feels particularly poignant.
3 Crystals For This Power-Packed March
To help you through this month I recommend three crystals for you to use – other than the ones in this months Crystal ColorScope.
1. Citrine – to connect with your inner solar energy, it supports abundance and awakens your power.
2. Obsidian – to keep you grounded, help you stay in the present moment while strengthening your psychic powers.
3. Moonstone – to help you during the transition from darkness to light and vice versa. It helps keep your third eye open while your physical eyes remain closed during the changing light of the eclipse.
Gold, black and silvery white stones will support this profound transition. When you tune into March 20th, which stones does your intuition guide you to use? I would love to hear what comes up for you. Please share you insights in the comments below.
Coloriscious Blessings & Oodles of Love,