Is your weekly routine leaving you feeling burnt out, lackluster, or unwell? If so, it may be time to add a bit of magic into your everyday!
There are so many wonderful ways that magic can be used to increase our wellness. By incorporating any number of the following Magic Rituals for Wellness into your routine, you can boost your happiness, lower your stress levels, and increase your overall health!
1. Brew a cup of Magic Wellness Tea
Drinking tea can be one of the most magical, meditative and healing daily rituals. By being present for every step of the process, brewing a cup of tea becomes a beautiful act of self care and wellness.
Follow these easy steps to brew your Magic Wellness Tea:
- Gather calming herbs such as Chamomile, Mint, Lemon balm, Green tea, Lavender, Turmeric or Rose to brew for your healing tea.
- Boil water, remaining totally present with the water as it boils. Breathe slowly and clear your mind, focusing only on the water.
- Once your water is hot, continue to be present as you slowly pour your water over your herbs.
- Let your herbs steep in the hot water. Smell the delicious herbal infusion and bask in the pleasure of the moment. Carefully hold your warm cup of steeping tea in your hands, and feel any stress melt away from your body.
- Sip your tea slowly. With each sip, feel gratitude for your body, for the healing mother nature provides, and for the magic of all the simple pleasures of life!
2. Create Crystal Healing Water
Use crystal water to cleanse the auric field of your body and uplift the energy of your home!
- Place a small quartz crystal in a bowl of regular water or rose water.
- Place this bowl of water on a windowsill overnight, and let the energy of the moon charge your water with their healing properties.
- In the morning, place your water and crystal into a bottle with a spritzer.
- Once a day, spray your crystal water around your body and your home for an uplifting energy cleanse!
3. Ground Yourself
The practice of Grounding is one of the best ways to boost your health and wellness. To Ground means to simply place your bare feet or hands on the earth. The process connects you to the earth’s electrons, transferring the healing energy of the earth into your body.
To Ground, simply stand barefoot on grass or dirt, or put your hands on a tree for a few minutes. Tune into your body and notice your energy calming down. Do this once a day to feel refreshed, balanced, centered and happier!
4. Take a Magic Ritual Bath
Taking a ritual bath is a wonderful way to relax your body, cleanse your energy field and boost your overall wellness. To take a ritual bath, follow these steps:
- Gather healing and fragrant herbs like Lavender, Eucalyptus, Mint, Basil or Rose.
- Tie the herbs together in a bundle, and tie the bundle around your bath tub faucet. (If you don’t have a bath tub, substitute by tying your herb bundle to your shower head.)
- Light a candle and place a few crystals around your bathroom to enhance the magical energy.
- Place a cup of Epsom or Sea Salt into your bath. Salt cleanses our energy field and deeply soothes our skin.
- Turn on your faucet, letting the warm water run over your herb bundle as it fills your bathtub.
- Get in your bath and relax fully. Breathe in the beautiful fragrance of the herbs, as you feel the salt cleansing your energy.
5. Make a Magical Smoothie
A wonderful way to boost your health and wellness is to drink a smoothie once a day. Load your blender with the following ingredients for an added boost of magically uplifting energy!
- 1/2 Avocado
- 5-10 Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of Spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or substitute
- May your days be filled with wellness, love, and plenty of magic!
Head over to Instagram and tag us in your pictures and stories showing your rituals. Leave a comment below to let us know which ritual you’re going to try…