Your Sense of Well-Being…
To feel our best, we know we need to do many things which all add to our sense of well-being…
- Eating healthy foods
- Working and contributing to our community
- Sleeping well
- Exercising and physical movement
- Spending time with nature
- Playing and creating
- Spending time with those we love
- Practice our spirituality and magick
We have long known all of these things are important, and most of us find ways of incorporating them into our lives.
So what can we do if we are doing these things, but we feel that something isn’t right? What if we feel off? In this case, chances are that we have some kind of buildup of negativity or toxicity in our bodies or our physical space. The only way to be rid of this and feel refreshed is to cleanse our physical body, our spirit-energy body and our space.
Cleansing removes what doesn’t serve you, either in the physical world or in energy.
Throughout the day we inhale and exhale the same air that others are breathing. Out of their body and into ours, we are constantly breathing in a little bit of others and leaving a bit of ourselves with them.
We have survived for millennia because of our ability to be together. We are designed to live in community, supporting one another, breathing the same air. We need human connection. However, many of us find ourselves, under usual circumstances, interacting with too many people daily.
The people around us may be perfectly lovely, but it’s a lot to feel the vibration of everyone’s we come into contact with. And, then there are those who aren’t so lovely!
Meditation is wonderful to ease this energy, bringing us back into a neutral state of peace and serenity. But for a more active approach, it’s a great idea to make a habit of cleansing ourselves and our space.
CHECK OUT THIS POST: 7 Empowering Steps to Banish Bad Vibes & Toxic Emotions Right Now!
How To Clear Your Physical Body and Space
Each day spend a few moments decluttering and wiping away a little dust from somewhere in your home. Dust accumulates quickly and is made up of waste. It holds stagnant and negative energy. To help energetically raise the vibration of your home clean with products made with essential oils like lemon, tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus, such as the one below.
Whenever possible, open your windows and allow sunlight to reach into your home. Doing these things will remove most negativity, bacteria, viruses, dirt and mold from your home. You will also notice that you feel lighter and can think more clearly.
DIY Home Cleanser Recipe
Test a small patch before using on a large area
- spray bottle
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops eucalyptus oil
A daily shower or bath is not always necessary, however, they do have a multitude of benefits such as…
- Elevate the mood and calm the nervous system
- Assist in improved sleep and relaxation (adding epsom salt and lavender is also helpful)
- Relieve muscle pain
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms, help reduce stuffy noses and coughs
- Reduce the possibility of infection because soap and water remove bacteria and cleanse wounds
- Lower stress
- Soothe you before going to sleep
- Remove toxins from the skin
- Giving a feeling of refreshment
Spirit-Energy Body Cleansing
1. Stand and inhale and exhale at your own natural pace for a few moments.
2. Feel your feet connecting with Mother Earth.
3. Feel your chest and heart-opening
4. Give your thoughts to the heavens.
5. Ask Mother Gaia to receive from you that which no longer serves you.
6. Use your hands as magnets to pull that which no longer serves away from you.
7. Start on your right foot and pull up and away from your body the negativity you don’t need or want.
8. Move on up the right side.
9. At the top of the head twirl the energy into a ball and pat it into the earth.
10. Go back to the head and move down the left side, all the way to your feet, then twirl the energy into a ball and pat it into the earth.
11. Visualize rainbow colors moving through and around you.
From a cleansed place of newness and possibility, may you experience greater love, prosperity and wellness!
CHECK OUT THESE RELATED POSTS:
- Eat By Numbers! The Right Food for Health and Wellbeing According to Numerology
- This 10-Step Blockbuster Spell Will Help You Break Through Any Obstacle Standing In Your Way!
- Is This Proof That You Need To Be Patient and Persistent When Sewing Seeds for Manifestation?
By Veronica Schultz
Which of these wellness practices will you introduce into your everyday routine? Let us know in the comments below!