What day of the week were you born?
Each day of the week is ruled by a planet. The day of the week we were born on connects us to a planet, and each one has colors, plants, and even crystals attributed to them.
You may find that it is beneficial to use these attributions by wearing the colors, carrying the gemstones, or using the scents by burning incense or using essential oils.
With some research, I have gathered a list for each day of the week and its planet. Some sources contradicted one another, but I used my own impressions and some discernment to create this list. I recommend you try them out and see what works for you!
If you don’t know what day you were born on, use this calculator.
Sunday – The Sun
- Colors: Gold, Yellow, Orange, Red
- Plants: Frankincense, Rosemary, Lime, Orange, Chamomile
- Metal: Gold
- Crystals: Citrine, Amber, Bloodstone, Tiger’s Eye, Sunstone, Goldstone, Pyrite
Monday – The Moon
- Colors: White, Silver, Gray
- Plants: Jasmine, Lotus, Lily, Lemon, Myrrh
- Metal: Silver
- Crystals: Moonstone, Selenite, Pearl, Opal, Clear Quartz
Tuesday – Mars
- Colors: Red, Black
- Plants: Dragonsblood, Ginger, Coriander, Basil, Peppermint
- Metal: Iron
- Crystals: Onyx, Ruby, Garnet, Red Jasper, Hematite
Wednesday – Mercury
- Colors: Yellow
- Plants: Lavender, Lily of the Valley (not to be confused with lily!), Lemon Verbena, Peppermint
- Metal: Mercury (as mercury cannot be worn alone, it can be mixed with other metals to be worn)
- Crystals: Emerald, Agates
Thursday – Jupiter
- Colors: Purple, Royal Blue, Yellow Gold
- Plants: Sage (not to be confused with white sage), Linden (aka Limeflower)
- Metal: Tin
- Crystals: Ametrine, Amethyst, Citrine, Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli
Friday – Venus
- Colors: Pink, Greens
- Plants: Rose, Apple, Thyme, Cardamom, Raspberry, Strawberry, Myrtle
- Metal: Copper
- Crystals: Emerald, Rose Quartz
Saturday – Saturn
- Colors: Black
- Plants: Cypress
- Metal: Lead
- Crystals: Obsidian