On April 29/30 an exciting Full Moon in Scorpio blesses us at precisely the same time that Mars and Pluto (co-rulers of Scorpio) form a conjunction!
Scorpio is an intense, magnetic star sign.
Scorpio TOTALLY TRANSFORMS.
Expect some area of your life to be completely changed after the Scorpio Full Moon!
Scorpio makes sure we go to the core of the matter, as there is always more to investigate underneath the surface…
One thing you’ll notice is being able to SEE through people, and get straight to the point!
As long as you share your insights with grace and use your power wisely, you can HEAL at the same time (instead of making others feel uneasy).
Several fabulous planetary events are triggered during the full moon:
- Chiron moved into Aries a few days ago – starting a NEW 50-year healing journey.
- Mars formed a conjunction with Pluto on April 26 – Pluto RULES Scorpio and Mars is the former ruler of Scorpio – so this magnification brings a big energy surge and push for success.
- Sun and Moon form a harmonious triangle with Saturn – (Sun trine, Moon sextile Saturn) – Because all three are exactly at 9°, your desire to assert yourself and persist will awaken.
Expect Increased Creativity & Concentration
You’ll notice your creative endurance has gone up a notch and how you have a tremendous capacity for concentration.
The Moon in Scorpio will also focus your energy on the deep subjects: money, sexuality, life-death-transformation.
On top of that, Saturn helps you take responsibility to the core. As long as you’re lovingly, passionately, positively engaged in what you’re doing, the universe is going to be there for you and in such a fantastic way.
- Spend some time alone – tune WITHIN during this Full Moon
- Commit to what brings you great peace of mind and joy.
Definitely pay CLOSE attention to what is appearing around you – set your intention on the miracles you want to create in your life.
Have Faith and Persist!
Love and Blessings,