NOVEMBER 26, 2019 SAGITTARIUS NEW MOON FORECAST
Oooh, can you feel that expansion in the air?
After a long and murky (but actually pretty transformative) Scorpio season, the energy of fire-sign Sagittarius has taken over. This week, Sun and Moon collide, as the New Moon rises at 4º of the sign of the centaur.
Their conjunction will be exact at the following times –
On November 26th:
- 07:05 in Los Angeles
- 10:05 in New York City
- 15:05 in London
- 16:05 in Paris/Johannesburg
- 17:05 in Moscow
- 19:05 in Delhi
- 22:05 in Hong Kong
- 23:05 in Tokyo
On November 27th
- 01:05 in Sydney
We all know that New Moons mark the beginning of the lunar cycle.
This intimate, yet global, 29ish-day-long period of time is the container for a crest of rising and falling energy that – if you choose to – you can align your own energetic output with.
The Moon’s energy is often subtle and receptive, creative and intuitive. But it builds and grows, as she does, becoming lighter and more expressive as the cycle progresses. Her culmination comes at the Full Moon phase, two weeks after the New, and for many people, they feel this sense of ‘fullness’ and accomplishment here, too.
Yet here at the very beginning, she invites us into the stillness and the dark with her. She invites us to dream, imagine and sow seeds of intent.
Sagittarius Calls You OUT Where You’re Stuck!
In Sagittarius, la Luna’s energy becomes a whole lot more optimistic than at other times. That’s not to say She’s not normally a positive influence, yet this sign’s energy is especially curious, playful and adventurous. It seeks knowledge and understanding, needs variety and difference.
Very often when Sagittarius is activated (like it is this week) it highlights where in our own lives we’ve forgotten we also need these things: variety and difference, knowledge and adventure.
Are you getting enough? Ask yourself this question, and if the answer’s “no” (or even that you’re not entirely sure) then here are three steps you need to take at this New Moon, to expand into your potential.
1. There’s One Last Squeeze Coming Up… You Better Embrace it!
Uranus (3º of Taurus) Inconjunct Sun & Moon (4º of Sagittarius)
Since pretty much the whole of 2019 so far has been, umm, a little edgy for most of us, this is one planetary aspect that’s unlikely to stick out in obvious ways. Yet Uranus’ inconjunction to Sun and Moon (the “Awakener” sits 150º away from the action, at 3º of Taurus) could be exactly the thing to squeeze the last drops of stress from your system.
Uranus is the Solar system’s agitator. Currently retrograde in Taurus, it’s doing what it does best – breaking up systems and shattering illusions, for the benefit of the greater good (yes, even when it doesn’t feel much like it, Uranus has your back!)
Yet inconjunct to the focal point of our skies – that pivotal 4º point of Sag, where Sun and Moon are aligning – Uranus is going to show up what’s not working for you. If you’ve been ignoring the signs, looking the other way, and pretending that everything’s ok when really, it’s not, this New Moon gives you one last chance to finally break FREE!
So whether it’s a habit, a block, a misunderstanding or even a harmful relationship pattern… Whatever it is that’s been swirling around for you this year (and especially during this most recent Mercury retrograde), expect it to rise up one more time…
As well as all the potential, New Moons are times of darkness and introversion.
See this planetary aspect like a contraction, a necessary squeeze before the expansion that follows. As ruler of this cycle, Sagittarius is ready to carry you on his wings! But first, the New Moon needs you to use this powerful astrology to release that burden that’s holding you back.
2. Get Personal!
Make sure you find out which of your personal astrological houses is being activated by this New Moon (you can read more about how and where to do that through your natal chart HERE).
- Is it your first house of self? Then the signs are there, that there’s a truth that you’ve been neglecting about yourself. Decide what you’re going to do about it, or Uranus will decide for you.
- Or does it sit in your sixth house of health, fitness, and systems? Then is this an area of your life that needs expansion, and an injection of some new, invigorated kind of knowledge?
- Or maybe the New Moon falls in your eleventh house of groups, friends, community and collective pursuits? Where are you not stretching yourself and seeking to grow in these areas of your life?
You can be sure that this extra layer of insight into your horoscope will shift your lunar practice from guesswork to honed and aligned action.
Don’t have a lunar practice? This is the perfect time to begin one!
Check out our New Moon Manifestation Guide for a super-simple ritual to get you started!
3. Harness Venus’ Balancing Influence to Smooth your Edges
Venus Trine Uranus
Ok if Uranus’ stirring influence here sounds a little too much like hard work, then you need to open up to the balance of Venus. Hitting 0º of Capricorn, the planet of love and beauty is working here to trine and soothe the cosmic rebel.
As ruler of zodiac sign Libra, Venus brings harmony, diplomacy, and fairness. This planet knows how to smooth the edges, buffing away any friction and seeing the beauty in the imperfections.
Harness her power when you feel like you need a harmonizing boost. How?
- Carry rose quartz or opal. These crystals have a strong association with Venus and keeping them close will bring her power down to earth.
- Wear copper jewelry. Again, copper is strongly associated with Venus, so adorning your body with this metal can serve as a kind of energetic armor, filling your auric field with the vibration of this harmonizing planet.
- Or incorporate these elements, plus apples, bergamot, geraniums, and rose (all holding strongly Venusian energy) into your New Moon magic or ritual.
Need a little extra magical Moon guidance?
CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR COMPLETE NEW MOON MANIFESTATION GUIDE NOW!
Wishing you an abundance of expansive New Moon blessings.