Numerologist.com is all about community and promoting a safe and open space for people from all walks of life to share their passion. We aim to be THE #1 source worldwide for numerological, astrological, and divine education – a place to lift yourself and others higher.
And in order to make that happen, one of our key goals is to connect people from all over the globe with experts, educators, and authors passionate about what they do and helping others.
If you’re excited about what you do and want to share your wisdom with the world, then you’ll want to apply to become one of our expert columnists today.
Why You Want To Be A Numerologist Columnist
1. We have over 650,000 engaged and active subscribers, and over 405,000 likes on Facebook.
2. Broad exposure over social media, our website, and through our twice-a-month newsletter.
- Total Website Page Views (Last 6 Months) – 6,942,257
- Monthly Average Unique Page Views – 451,356
- Total Visitors (Last 6 Months) – 2,874,584
- Number of Visitors Per Month within the last 6 months – 479,097
3. YOU’LL BE FEATURED AMONG SOME OF THE LEADING EXPERTS, AUTHORS, AND EDUCATORS IN SPIRITUALITY & PERSONAL GROWTH.
We regularly showcase our columnists in our newsletters and social media, meaning not only will you gain additional exposure, but you’ll also be featured along side the top leaders in divination and spirituality, like Kari Samuels, Tania Gabrielle, and Kelli Fox.
4. An author box linking to your website or any other page you want traffic to reach.
On each blog post you’ll have an author box with a short bio, your photo, and a link of your choice, so that you can build your own subscriber base of interested and engaged readers. Note: the link is not an affiliate link.
A Few Of Our Top Columnists
- Keep it personal. If possible, share stories from your past or stories that resonate deeply with you. Generally, if something struck a chord in you, it’ll do the same for the reader.
- Original, unpublished work only. The article should be written by you and has never been published anywhere else (including your blog). It should also not include large chunks of copy/pasted taken from previously published articles.
- Offer practical information that can be used by the reader in a simple framework. Perhaps it’s a how-to guide, a personality chart, outlining steps, or how to apply specific and distinct knowledge to their lives in a meaningful way.
- Be inclusive. Because our reader base comes from all over the world and represent a diversity of backgrounds and beliefs, we advise all authors to avoid writing about topics relate specifically to religion or politics.
- Encourage engagement. Find ways to encourage readers to interact with it, be it through questions or asking for comments. We also encourage you, the writer, to engage with the readers in the comments.
- Keep self-promotion to your author box. Your author box will accompany each post you write and include your bio, photo, and a link.
- Ensure that this is original content and has never been published on Youtube before.
- Keep it brand-neutral. Avoid using promotional call to actions (ex. Go to www…) and links throughout the video. The blog is a platform for content and education only, which means NO pitching or plugs. Please refrain from using any visual or verbal calls to action that directs people off the blog. You will, however, be allowed a link of your choice as a Youtube annotation on the video, as well as your bio and link in the video description.
- Good lighting. A well-lit video goes a long way. Natural day light is a good alternative if your home is too dark or you don’t have any professional lights.
- Pass us the video file in HD (minimum 720p). If the file is too large, we suggest using wetransfer.com or dropbox.com. Once the file is received, and it has been reviewed and approved, it will then be uploaded to our Youtube Channel.
- Include a short written piece to accompany the video. Around 100 – 300 words. The piece must be original and never been published before. This short write-up will be included in the blog post, which will include the video, your write-up, and your author box below.
- An already established online presence in the form of a website.
- A subscriber base either through social media or email sign-ups.
- Expertise in a very specific niche or modality. Ex. Tarot is a specialty, whereas “personal growth” is too broad.
What To Expect After Submitting Your Application
- Please note that because of the number of submissions we receive, we are only able to respond to those we see as a potential fit.
- We may reply with some questions or comments about the work. Sometimes changes may need to be made to better suit our audience.
- We may edit and add images to your posts.
- A submission is not a guarantee that your articles or videos will be published.
Thanks so much and we hope to hear from you soon!